I'm looking to upgrade my Blackberry curve with unlimited data plan on Verizon to a Samsung Tablet(4G). Will my unlimited data plan be grandfathered?
    08-08-2011 01:40 AM
    I'm looking to upgrade my Blackberry curve with unlimited data plan on Verizon to a Samsung Tablet(4G). Will my unlimited data plan be grandfathered?
    No, sadly tablet data and phone data is separate. There is no grandfathering for tablet data. Also i dont believe you can upgrade into a tablet, only into another phone. Just have them bill it to your account then wait for the samsung galaxy s II to hit verizon. All other phones currently are a waste of money. Youll need dual core if you want android os ice cream sandwich so wait for a phone that will hold up with updates for the next two years.....or not... Its just my advice lol
    08-08-2011 07:04 PM
    If you want you can get a playbook and it tethers off your phone. I still have one for sale
    08-08-2011 08:25 PM
    Actually..... you can upgrade a phone to a tablet. It would just require that you change the plan at the same time. The system will allow it as long as it is not a primary on a family plan and you select a compatible data plan for the tablet
    08-08-2011 09:26 PM
    Actually..... you can upgrade a phone to a tablet. It would just require that you change the plan at the same time. The system will allow it as long as it is not a primary on a family plan and you select a compatible data plan for the tablet
    My blackberry is a secondary phone on a family plan, so I should be okay upgrading to the tablet and have my old data plan grandfathered?
    08-09-2011 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD