Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but here goes:

I just got a Galaxy Tab 10.1 yesterday. I love it, but I have a issue with it. I'm signed up for Google Music, and have over 7,000 uploaded. But when I try to access my library via the Music app, it tells me that I have no songs in the library. I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I was just curious if anyone else is having the same issue.
    08-14-2011 07:59 AM
    Have you gone into the app settings and selected your gmail account. Also check the market to see if there is an update for google music. I had to update my wife's before it would work. If you have done both of these reset the tab. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Manchild Prodigy likes this.
    08-14-2011 08:27 AM
    I had a similar but different problem. Even though I have ~15k songs in the cloud, using the same account as my GTab, the Music app wouldn't log me in. I had to uninstall the Music update that came with Touchwiz and then reinstall it from the Market. Once I did that, I was able to select my account in "Settings" (which wasn't available prior to this) and then wait for the app to sync up. Might be something to try.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Manchild Prodigy likes this.
    08-14-2011 08:46 AM
    I had a similar but different problem. Even though I have ~15k songs in the cloud, using the same account as my GTab, the Music app wouldn't log me in. I had to uninstall the Music update that came with Touchwiz and then reinstall it from the Market. Once I did that, I was able to select my account in "Settings" (which wasn't available prior to this) and then wait for the app to sync up. Might be something to try.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    I don't even have the option to select my account at this point. I suspect I might have the same problem as you. When I get home from work I'll have to try and reinstalling the app from the Market. I'll let you guys know if it solves the issue. Thanks for the feedback.
    08-14-2011 08:51 AM
    I reset my tablet, and then the Music app worked fine. I think it doesnt close completely from memory so it acts like the app is the orginal app before the cloud music addition.
    08-14-2011 02:59 PM
    I reset my tablet, and then the Music app worked fine. I think it doesnt close completely from memory so it acts like the app is the orginal app before the cloud music addition.
    That could very well be. I just downloaded the most recent update from the Market and everything works great now.
    08-14-2011 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD