Hi,

Does any one know an alternate location to buy the native samsung case for the GT 10.1. I know vz has the one for the 3/4G models - however I need the wifi model

Does anyone know if Samsung will start selling again?

thanks al
    08-14-2011 02:26 PM
    Hi,

Does any one know an alternate location to buy the native samsung case for the GT 10.1. I know vz has the one for the 3/4G models - however I need the wifi model

thanks al
    Try CompUSA.com - Computers, Laptops, Televisions, Software, and Electronics from the All-New CompUSA!. Last time I checked they had stock.
    08-14-2011 06:44 PM
    I'm using the samsung case from vz on my wifi model and it works fine. It covers the power and volume buttons when it's closed, but it still fits perfectly.
    08-14-2011 07:20 PM
    The case sold at VZ should be the exact same as the one sold for wifi... There is nothing different from the two models, regarding cases anyways
    08-14-2011 10:40 PM
    got mine from a local hhgregg
    08-15-2011 06:40 AM
    I could have sworn I saw a post about someone getting the Sammy case at a Best Buy as well. Might be worth checking their site.
    08-15-2011 08:39 AM
    Hi,

thanks al
    FYI. They are the same case. There is no difference between the book cover case you buy at Verizon and the one ordered directly from Samsung.

If you're near a Verizon store you might as well grab that one. As someone mentioned it already, the book cover case does cover the power and volume rocker when closed, but in my experience that has not been that big a deal.
    08-15-2011 09:07 AM
    As someone mentioned it already, the book cover case does cover the power and volume rocker when closed, but in my experience that has not been that big a deal.
    This point is key -thanks alot. I Was not aware that it was only when closed. That to me should not make a difference either. I will pick up this evening -thanks guys
    08-15-2011 09:28 AM
    FYI. They are the same case. There is no difference between the book cover case you buy at Verizon and the one ordered directly from Samsung.

If you're near a Verizon store you might as well grab that one. As someone mentioned it already, the book cover case does cover the power and volume rocker when closed, but in my experience that has not been that big a deal.
    I have been looking for the case for so long, so I just now went to the Verizon store and picked up a case. They had a deal for 20% off of my purchase if I also got the screen protectors, which, all together, added 3 dollars to the purchase. Not a bad deal.

~Drew
    08-20-2011 04:05 PM
    Great tip about VZW carrying the Samsung case. I'd love to find a source for that Samsung keyboard case; maybe VZW will have that once it's released, too.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    08-20-2011 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD