I always freeze and reboot

dobrazil

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Tab for 2 weeks now and it always freezes no matter what application I am using. Most frustrating is when I take a picture or view a picture the freaking thing keeps on freezing and have to power down all the time. this happens all the time no matter what i do and when i use it. Any similar experiences out there and if so can u please advise on a fix? thanks in advance.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Every once in a while I get some lag, but it rarely freezes to the point where I have to shut down. I would recommend taking it back to where you bought yours and exchanging it for a new one. Your problem does not seem normal.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Could be a hardware issue (seriously) but to be sure: start it in safe mode and see if you still get freezes. If not, then it's something (an app) you installed that's causing the problem.

To start in Safe Mode:

1. If the device is on, turn it off.

2. Power on the device. Press and hold the Menu button when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.

3. Continue to hold down the Menu button until the Home screen loads. You should see the words Safe Mode appear in the lower left corner of the screen.

To take the Samsung Galaxy Tab out of Safe Mode, simply power off the device and then power it back on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca