Found Some Earbuds, Have You?

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
funny thing, i was going through my empty boxes of recent purchases to make sure i didn't leave anything in them. well, guess what? i totally forgot about the earbuds that come with the tablet. :-[:cool:

anyone tried them? what do you think?

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The samsung earbuds are nice. I also purchased the skull candy gringing bass earbuds which are really nice as well for about $50.00

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
how do they compared to the $50 3rd party ones? these look to have a microphone also, so anyone used them for skype or google voice calls?

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I've used the included Samsung earbuds for watching video, making calls (Groove IP + Google Voice = Win!) and listening to music. They work fine for all of those applications but aren't exactly audiophile quality. I doubt most people would notice any lack of sound quality except maybe that they're a little light on the bass end of the spectrum. But what earbuds for free aren't?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
well, sounds like they are at least better than the $10-20 ones. sorry to those that didn't get one with the tab, but maybe you are not missing that much.

i have to say tho, the ones that came with my Epic 4G were pretty good (not as good as the $50+ ones, of course).

Alik R

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Tried them and liked them but not only for the tab. like the different size ear buds - they fit good almost everyone. The headphones are actually great on intercontinental flights because they block most of the outside noise :)

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
finally tried them, but with mp3's, downgraded video and video streaming so nothing high-def. sounded pretty good compared to a bunch of my older stock-type earbuds, even better than the stock ones that came with my Samsung Epic 4G.

hey, at least they don't throw in those disposable ones like those given out on the planes. :eek:

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone pair their MW600 with both a GTab 10.1 and a Droid phone (Charge would be nice, seeing as that's what I have). I'm trying to come to grips with the multi-device pairing interaction. I want just media from the GTab (video, Google Music), but phone and sometimes media from the Charge.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
The ones i got from the gtab didnt work day one, but i do and am at this very minute usethe ones that came with my infuse. They aren't bad to use in a situation were my comfy pair are to big or i dont wanna damage one of the expensive pairs i have.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

MonumentSquare

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Respectfully, i disagree. I really think these are some of the worst earbuds ive used.

The rubber tips suuuuuck and the sound quality was not good at all. Well, I found them to be very mid-rangy, but kind of empty sounding, weak, colorless. Not really sure how else to describe the way i heard them.

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
how do they compared to the $50 3rd party ones? these look to have a microphone also, so anyone used them for skype or google voice calls?

Yep..I use the V-MODA (avail at RadioShack and Apple stores) with mic. Works great and the sound is WAYYYYYY better than stock buds, (and I prefer them to the Skull stuff)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Only bluetooth stereo headphones for me. I was pleasantly surprised when i discovered there is no split second delay while watching video with the bluetooth. I use the Motorola s-10's.

EVO-LUTION 3D