Good Honeycomb Tasks/Notes Widget?

vwinn

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Do any of you know of any good Honeycomb Tasks/Notes widget? I'm really looking for something scalable that I can just tap and type on the homescreen. The option to have multiple note widgets would be cool too.

If you don't know of anything like that then what do you use and how effectively.

-Van

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
do you have the TW UX (i don't..yet)? if yes, do you not like the notes application of it? if no, have you looked into it?

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The Touchwiz has a nice one. If you don't like that one then the other two that I use are color note:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note&hl=en which allows you to place "Post It" notes on your screen and also Evernote:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.evernote&feature=search_result which is a pretty cool note pad. It allows you not only type a note but also voice record a note or take a picture and add notes to it and it has a nice desktop widget you can add/view notes from.

rixpre2010

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use Springpad. It does notes and tasks among other things and includes a number of widgets that can be configured in various ways. It also does online backup and can be synchronized between multiple devices (keep the same lists on your tablet and your phone).

vwinn

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
The UX Notepad isn't bad and that's what I've been using lately, I'll give some of these a shot. I'd love the UX Notepad if there was a widget to add notes and the taskbar shortcut popped up recent notes.

I used Evernote a while back on my Droid. Didn't like it then but I'm sure it's changed some over time.

I dled Springpad and didn't notice any of the widgets available in Honeycomb, so I guess I'll look again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol