Missing Apps from new Galaxy Tab 10.1???

MikeSp

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
On page 8 of the newest manual is mentioned Anytime Apps, Task Manager, Ram Manager, Program Monitor widget, and Active Applications . These are nowhere to be found -- even when looking in Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications --> All, NONE of these are listed.

On pages 14-15 of the newest manual is shown a Screen Capture icon and an Anytime Apps icon -- both in the System Bar and both are missing.

AND so far, the only other apps that seem to be missing are the Pen Memo and Music Player apps.

I have no clue as to how they fell out, were missing or how to get them back.

Suggestions/solutions appreciated.

Thanks,

MikeSp

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you don't have the update that includes TouchWiz...Samsung's custom UI for the tablet. Go to Settings | About Tablet | Software Update | Update, then click OK and it should tell you an update is available...if so choose to install it.

If no update is available...then not sure what the problem is. I'd look through the forums to see if others have had that problem.

Basically the update was published after the tablets were packaged...so that's why you don't have it yet.

MikeSp

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you don't have the update that includes TouchWiz...Samsung's custom UI for the tablet. Go to Settings | About Tablet | Software Update | Update, then click OK and it should tell you an update is available...if so choose to install it.

If no update is available...then not sure what the problem is. I'd look through the forums to see if others have had that problem.

Basically the update was published after the tablets were packaged...so that's why you don't have it yet.

PERFECT ANSWER -- thank you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol