Zagg Keyboard Folio

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Seems pretty sweet, but it's not compatible with the Verizon version since they changed the location of the volume and power buttons.

Had to return it right after I bought it. :(

attachment.php

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Bummer! Looks nice! I have a wifi only version, and this may be something I might pick up. Would you say other than your buttons being in the wrong place (you can't help that) that it would be a good device for wifi only Gtab owners?

Thanks

-cm-

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
As far as the keyboard itself goes it looks identical to the Logitech keyboard case (http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-inch/110503-new-logitech-keyboard-case.html). The keyboard itself looks identical, the 'stand' looks identical. SO it's a matter of deciding whether you want this style case or the hard case.

agree with the removable keyboard of the zagg, but as a whole, it's a better package as it protects the back of the tab also, and much sturdier with the tab up. unfortunately, portrait mode is not so convenience, hence still not a perfect solution.

i like it. go here for more pics and info: ZAGGfolio for Samsung Galaxy Tab | Galaxy Tab Keyboard Case | ZAGG

jroess

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Verizon version 4G lite version. Does anyone know whether the Logitech/keyboard case fits the Verizon version?

jroess

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Somehow I think my reply to my own message got lost. However, the answer is that neither the Zagg folio or the Logitech keyboard case works with the Verizon version due to the placement of the buttons on the Verizon 4G lite version

Reactions: KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I felt that the exterior of the folio was pretty rough. The edges weren't smooth and it looked kinda cheap.

The keyboard seemed really good though. Bummer that the Logitech isnt working with the LTE version either. I guess I'll stick to my apple wireless keyboard.

BadabingSon

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
i'm not that big a fan of the keyboard folios. just makes the tablet not a tablet. it looks pretty sweet though for people who need to type a lot.

slamorte

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I've got the Verizon tab and kept the ZaggFolio just for the keyboard. Since the keyboard is removable, I just took it out of the case and toss it in my bag. Not the cheapest, but it works well.

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was pretty excited about the Zaggfolio until I read the harsh online reviews at Best Buy. What a great idea but apparently a less than ideal result. I'm sticking with my Samsung keyboard/dock for now.

ps I've become quite skeptical of Samsung/Android bloggers and writers and pretty much ignore what they say and instead listen to what folks say in forums like this and online reviews. I realize people can shill anywhere, but there are a lot of popular writers/bloggers that really mislead tablet and Android users.

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol