Is there anyway to connect a ps3 or xbox 360 controller to the SGST 10.1? My friend has a Xoom and a co-worker recently bought the ASUS Transformer, both dl'ed the FPse for Android app (ps1 emulator) and they are able to connect a ps3/xbox 360 controller to play the old ps1 games.

Since the SGST 10.1 doesn't have a mirco USB, nor does it have an adaptor for one, there is no way that I can physically connect the controller to the tablet.

I've been trying to find info on this but I can't seem to find anything that pertains specifically to the SGST 10.1. I read on another forum that there is a way to connect a classic wii remote to the SGST 10.1 but, alas, no instructions on how to do it!

Does anyone out there know how to connect any controller to the SGST 10.1? Additionally, are there any other emulators out there that are better than FPse? Thanks!
    09-26-2011 09:27 AM
    I believe both wii and plantation remotest are Bluetooth. Maybe try pairing first. YouTube Wii remote on xoom I'm sure its the same. But I don't have a tablet.

sent from my thunderbolt
    CoryBantic likes this.
    09-26-2011 09:33 AM
    Found this vid: - so I guess I'll give this a try later on tonight!
    09-26-2011 10:01 AM
    Cool let me know man

sent from my thunderbolt
    09-26-2011 11:02 PM
    Follow up:

Good news bad news: first the good - Indeed, I was able to link a Wii remote and play NES and SNES, but unfortunately (the bad news) I am not able to link a PS3/360 controller to my SGT 10.1. There is however a wireless Will controller made by Datel (found a post here: Datel Wii wireless retro controller.....works! - Android Forums) that will work but, IDK if it'll work with the FPse (playstation 1) emulator (???).

I did however find an app, Sixaxis Controller (here - https://market.android.com/details?i...ntroller&hl=en), that let you pair your SGT 10.1 with up to 4 PS3 remotes AND you can use it for all emulators including the NES, SNES, Genesis, N64 and, GBA! The only downfall? You gotta root your tab!

IDK if I'm really ready to root my tablet yet, I've already rooted my phone (Evo 4g), so I'm not a newbie to the rooting process but, I'm a little hesitant in voiding my warranty just to be able to connect a controller to my tablet because the tablet is so new, I just don't want to risk anything. Although, I must admit, having the opportunity to hook up my tab to my HDTV via HDMI and play GoldenEye for the N64 with 3 of my buddies does make it very tempting!
    09-27-2011 12:44 PM
    im have the controller working on my phone but i cant get an emu to work...
    02-18-2012 05:47 PM
    You can use a PS3 remote but I believe you need to root your Tab first
    02-19-2012 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD