How long to recharge battery from the 10.1 from 0 % to 80 % ?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
My GT doesn't drop quickly, that I notice. I used it at night and in the morning and can usually get 2 days between charges. That includes Netflix usage. It does take a long time to charge. I just do it while I'm at work or asleep.

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I am really surprised how long it takes to charge this thing. My roommates iPad 2 charges in like half the time.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My GT doesn't drop quickly, that I notice. I used it at night and in the morning and can usually get 2 days between charges. That includes Netflix usage. It does take a long time to charge. I just do it while I'm at work or asleep.

I agree. I'm happy with the battery life the Tab has considering I use it quite often. It doesn't get the battery life seen in the iPad...but that's not a huge problem for me.

I am really surprised how long it takes to charge this thing. My roommates iPad 2 charges in like half the time.

That's the only problem I have :( It take a long time to get the device fully charged.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I'm happy with the battery life the Tab has considering I use it quite often. It doesn't get the battery life seen in the iPad...but that's not a huge problem for me.

That's the only problem I have :( It take a long time to get the device fully charged.

Don't you charge when you sleep at night? I can't kill this battery all day no matter what. The listed battery life for ipad2 and this is only a 30 min difference. Considering it all depends on how each device is set up ill call this a draw as far as battery life goes.

10.1/32 gig of fun!

chazm

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Don't you charge when you sleep at night? I can't kill this battery all day no matter what. The listed battery life for ipad2 and this is only a 30 min difference. Considering it all depends on how each device is set up ill call this a draw as far as battery life goes.

10.1/32 gig of fun!

Yeah but he's talking about charging it to 100%. My roommate has the iPad 2 and his takes about 2.5-3 hours where as my GT takes 5+ hours easily

kcrandall758

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Battery finally died after 2.5 days. Plugged it in at 1:15am...unplugged it at 9am fully charged.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tab using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis