How do you delete the update if you downloaded?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
While I was downloading the update, I read all these horror stories. Now I have the update downloaded. How do I dump it and reset the whole thing so I will get the corrected version later?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

skennelly

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't gotten this taken care of yet, the download will be in the cache folder. Using a file manager, just go in there and delete it.

Reactions: Stormhead77

manwithzeal

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.

- - - Updated - - -

please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.

Freddie Neighbors

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
if ur phone is a Samsung or any other brand,,call the company,,or call your carrier..mine is T-Mobile and most of the time I call them..they can poimt u in the right direction..hope this helps you..

manoj32

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
how to remove android patch

how to remove android patch file and monkey test, time service and time service because it is irriatating to me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet