Samsung responds to question about the 11/14 update

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
We shot an email out to Samsung about today's (11/14) update causing problems for a good many folks, and they let us know we weren't imagining it and that they have halted the OTA for now:

Samsung is aware of an issue that some Galaxy Tab 10.1 customers have experienced with today's software update. We are working on a resolution and will provide more information shortly. In the interim we have chosen to discontinue availability of the update.

We'll let you know more when we know more.

firesteve828

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
my tab was set on automatic update for some stupid reason and it tried to download it yesterday. it made it to 53% then quit and wifi quit working after that. i called Samsung and the tech walked me thru to set it for static. it works on my home network now but its pointless for me to carry it anywhere. the tech told me they should have it fixed by this week.

mikecrow

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
It's now 3 days later, which I don't think counts as "shortly". I've called them a few times, but their call centre people just say "dunno" over and over again.

If you managed to get a response the first time you e-mailed, could you please try again and ask for an update?

Thanks...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz