Samsung Media Hub issues with Credit Card

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
When I want to add my credit card info into the Media Hub's payment method section it shows an invalid credit card number error. It's a Mastercard and the card's number is correct and there's no problem with my credit card account. Apparently it's a known issue but I've been reading a lot and I can't find a fix. I called Samsung and they tell me to reset the app or reset the tablet. I already did the reset on the app with no luck. I don't want to reset the tablet because I know that will not fix the issue.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone???

I have been having the same damn issue with the stupid media hub. It simply will not take my citi debit card, and i'm starting to wonder if that has anything to do with it. I was on the phone for the longest with samsung tech and they could not sort it out. The best answer they gave was that thanks for bringing the issue up because it can be addressed in the update, which btw has come and gone.

So now, it's very annoying but in order to rent or buy movies, i use on of those refillable cc that you can get in the drug store as a gift card and that works.

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
That's what I did. I bought a VISA debit card in the drug store and it worked great. I've downloaded 2 movies already.

:)