Whole lotta force closes all of a sudden

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I am getting a lot of force closes all of a sudden and in all different places... anyone know what could cause this? Could installing one app cause them all over?

Thanks!

...Sent from my Tab

rcuswalk

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Anyone have an idea about why this is happening all of a sudden. Lately, I've had at least one FC every day. Until a couple weeks ago, I could go two weeks or so without one.

I am getting a lot of force closes all of a sudden and in all different places... anyone know what could cause this? Could installing one app cause them all over?

Thanks!

...Sent from my Tab

The Lip

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list. Up until just a few weeks ago I rarely got a FC. Since it started I have been getting about one a day, and sometimes more. Today I got a FC from Accu Weather and then from Angry Birds Seasons. In that time I downloaded a few of the 10 cent apps from the Android Market, but nothing else.

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So am I with the FC all of a sudden. Mine started after the last updat. I did a factory reset and it seems to help. HATE resets because you loose stuff and have to startover in some cases.

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
And the same for me. I also have noticed there is a lot of lag when I hit the home screen or back buttons. Sometimes it takes 5 seconds for it to work. Which doesn't seem like a lot until your waiting on a screen to close.

shamokin

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Same here, it seems to be getting buggy/laggy as well. I'm really hoping we get a ICS update soon, Honeycomb just doesnt compare.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney