VZW Tab 10.1 update this am, dl'd and installed.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
No i had a bunch of stuff 4gb worth
And still do.

It's weird, because the instructions I gave you, I have done before and that's how it works. But for some reason when I put the update.zip on the SD card and then boot into recovery, it's not there for me to choose. Weird

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

PCPIMP

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
It's weird, because the instructions I gave you, I have done before and that's how it works. But for some reason when I put the update.zip on the SD card and then boot into recovery, it's not there for me to choose. Weird

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Recovery didnt ask me to choose. I just used apply update.zip from sdcard it found it and started installing

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Same as you did. Put update.zip on sdcard choose install update from sdcard then choose update.zip and it started installing. Sorry for the confusion been a long week!

No worries bro. So it did bring up the list and you had to scroll down and choose it? This is so weird.

babyelephantt

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Link is broken please

Hello sir

Please I am trying to download the file on multiupload but the link seems to be broken. I have a Tab 10.1 Verizon I905 that has password locked to it. Tab cannot enter recovery mode. I wanted to flash with the EL01 but link is broken.

Can you give another link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781