Media Hub Storage

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me where purchased movies are stored on the GTab 10.1 wifi only. I bought some movies from the media hub which are downloaded on my tab. I would like to take them off and put em on my comp, but even in USB i can't find em. I mean i paid $18 for them so they should be mine to access whenever....

Thanks.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me where purchased movies are stored on the GTab 10.1 wifi only. I bought some movies from the media hub which are downloaded on my tab. I would like to take them off and put em on my comp, but even in USB i can't find em. I mean i paid $18 for them so they should be mine to access whenever....

Thanks.

They aren't as far as I know you can only watch them on Media Hub Devices upon logging in (which would be just about any samsung phone or tablet and some Samsung TV's and BRay players)

Jack

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So I went on a road trip with the family today and instead of downloading a movie with media hub I went with a 99cent movie "Limitless " from the market and was able to watch the entire thing in HD without any issues and didn't even have to be connected to wifi as I downloaded the movie the night before.

I love this tab!

Happy New Year!

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
They aren't as far as I know you can only watch them on Media Hub Devices upon logging in (which would be just about any samsung phone or tablet and some Samsung TV's and BRay players)

Jack

I bought the movie flat out. When i log into my media hub account it tells me that it is downloaded on my device. I guess i need to be rooted and use file explorer to find where it is downloaded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR