Dude where's my update?

tbssawd07

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
How about this one , I got the Galaxy 10.1 LTE for Christmas and as soon as i set it up the update was ready to go and installed. 2 days ago I was trying to root it and ended up soft bricking so I had to reflash with ODIN and now its stuck with 3.1!! It will not update to 3.2 WTF?!

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Just received my update. I haven't played with it much but so far I love the changes they've made. Findlay ohio.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I too got the long awaited update this morning. From new jersey.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm in the camp that location has nothing to do with it. I'm in NJ, too, and have not gotten the update. I believe it's based on IMEIs.

kidserious

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE, SOMEBODY!!!! When you are prompted to "restart and install update now" or "install later", PLEASE, choose install later and then with some kind of file manager go into /cache and look for the downloaded update file. It's usually stored in /cache until you install it. But being that this update is 351 mb, it might be stored on the virtual sd card (/data/media), or somewhere else. It will most likely be a "bin" file with a bunch of numbers in front. Please locate it, pull it from the tab and post it on the forums for us. Thanks a ton!

Meh