Words With Friends repeatedly force closing!

rhinodad

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Words With Friends repeatedly force closing!!!!!

My problems started whenever they updated WwF in the market. I guess since WwF came with the touchwiz update it can't be uninstalled. It is very frustrating.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

If your tab is rooted you can either delete or rename (recommended) the apk of the bundled version and then download the market version. Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem for me.

rhinodad

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Here's the completely useless response I received from the Zynga helpdesk:

Thank you for contacting Zynga With Friends Customer Service. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding your issue.

I wanted to let you know that we have put a number of fixes in the game. That being said, are you still experiencing your issue? Please let us know if you need more assistance with this and we will be happy to help.

If there is any additional detail you could provide that will help us correct your issue, please give these details in your response.

Thank you for playing Zynga With Friends games!

Kind regards,
Bjorn
Zynga With Friends Customer Service

bdb23

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I got that "form" response too. I replied back w/ specifics and nothing.

clumpymold

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I'm having all of the exact same issues you all have been having. I finally installed the application in Facebook and went on it using my desktop and ALL my ongoing games, plus all the ones I attempted to create in the WwF's standalone version in my Tab, now show up.

I can no longer use WwF's standalone version as most of the games are missing and the game continually force closes. I have to play it either on my desktop (through Facebook) or through Facebook on my Tab. BUT, when using my Tab and going through Facebook, I have to try several times (making sure to clear as much memory as possible before clicking the link) while clicking the pop-up quickly. And it works. But has incredibly ridiculous lag times. And it takes some getting used to to place tiles. I have to click the tile, hold down, then let go. THEN drag the tile. Sometimes, I have to quickly tap the tile, then drag the tile. Took some practice but it works. Better than nothing...for now. :(

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Not working on any tablet, from what I have been reading. Works fine with phone...(OG Droid).

clumpymold

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Not working on any tablet, from what I have been reading. Works fine with phone...(OG Droid).

Try going through your Facebook and installing the app. You may have to restart the link a few times but it usually works for me (especially if I clear all my memory).

clumpymold

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the update, gyroslice! Works now!!! Except all my players show only screennames now. No biggie.

Oh, and I like the version on Facebook more. It allows you to enter a word to see if it works. The standalone version doesn't allow that. Once you click "send", that's it. :/

phoenix234

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

I've got a brand new samsung galaxy note tablet 10.1 and the stupid game played fine on Friday when I got it but hasn't worked since!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its not the tablet coz everything else works fine and I haven't had a reply from them even though I have sent in 2 reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhank444

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I can't access from galaxy s3 or laptop. get error msg 102. error 102 (net::err_connection_refused): the server refused the connection.I can log on to fb but not wwf.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay