Hey all,

Is there any easy way to wirelessly tether my skyrocket to my galaxy 10.1 tab? I currently have a unlimited data plan and I am not trying to be forced into a tiered plan...especially when I only use 1-2 gbs a month in data. I would prefer not to.root my devices but if necessary I will as long as it can be undone. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 08:00 PM
    heres an app on the market that'll do it, but it's about 9.99 for the app. I thinks it's called wireless tether and theres a free version but it's only a trial for 2 days. The 9.99 app is a one time deal and gives you free unlimted tether.
    01-09-2012 02:28 AM
    Apparently has all great reviews, unfortunately I just tried it on my evo 3d and it does not work for my phone.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    01-10-2012 09:27 PM
    The OP doesn't say what carrier he is using, but if he is on Verizon, having unlimited data does not, in itself, allow for wireless tethering. Verizon requires an additional monthly fee for tethering.
    01-11-2012 08:01 AM
    I've read a couple of places just now that says the Gal Tab isn't compatible with VZW 4G LTE wi-fi. What's up w/that? Am I misunderstanding? I don't have a tablet (yet!) but the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the one I'm looking at.
    01-11-2012 01:12 PM
    I just wanted to confirm that I test out a free app last night called PDANet Tab...it is a bluetooth tethering app that does work for the Skyrocket and my Galaxy Tab 10.1. The only thing that sucks about it is that it can only allow you access to your web browser, email and gps. But for what it is worth (free) it is an excellent option for all the non rooters out there
    01-11-2012 02:02 PM
    I have a rooted photon, and my galaxy tab won't pick up the wireless connection what gives?
    01-16-2012 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD