My white back cover is damaged. Is it possible to buy a new back cover (black is fine) and replace it? Are there any instructions out there showing how to replace the cover? Lastly, any idea on the price for such a cover?
    01-29-2012 02:47 PM
    When you say damaged do you mean like scratched up or something? If so you might be better off just buy the skin cover for the rear. I have the white tab also and purchased the cover from here SGP Wi-Fi / 3G / Verizon 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Skin Guard Series - Samsung - Tablets looks and feels better than without it.
    Terrigno likes this.
    01-29-2012 08:30 PM
    I have black patches due to some some transfer from something it was on. Can't clean it and I was told it's permanent. Yep... I can buy a skin but I was wondering if I could simply change the back cover (I'd not get another white one though). However, the skin you pointed me to seems different and very interesting... I might just buy one ;-)
    01-30-2012 10:36 PM
    those SGP cases are the most expensive cases I've seen... good lord, but they seem very nice
    01-31-2012 02:19 AM
    I know... but that didn't stop me from buying one yesterday (Carbon). It should be home when I get back from my business trip to San Diego (leaving from Orlando this afternoon).
    01-31-2012 08:43 AM
    I have black patches due to some some transfer from something it was on. Can't clean it and I was told it's permanent. Yep... I can buy a skin but I was wondering if I could simply change the back cover (I'd not get another white one though). However, the skin you pointed me to seems different and very interesting... I might just buy one ;-)
    Ahh I see.... Yes I was doubting purchasing a skin also but I must say the quality of these skins is pretty great. Doesn't feel like a cheap sticker and seems as if will never come off unless you are actually trying to take it off. Well worth the money IMO
    02-01-2012 11:50 PM
    I want one of those fold up cases. I watched a youtube vid on those and they look sweet
    02-02-2012 02:25 AM
    I want one of those fold up cases. I watched a youtube vid on those and they look sweet
    What does it look like? Got a link?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    02-08-2012 09:39 AM
    I bought this shortly after my Tab - fairly slim, decent stand, very protective back/front and cheap

Amazon.com: Poetic(TM) Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable for Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi Only: Electronics
    02-09-2012 09:30 PM
    Received the "Carbon Black"skin and applied it to my GT 10.1. I must admit, it now looks like a new tablet. Worth the $$$
    02-12-2012 11:12 PM
    Received the "Carbon Black"skin and applied it to my GT 10.1. I must admit, it now looks like a new tablet. Worth the $$$
    I knew you would like it.... Worth every penny
    02-14-2012 10:27 PM
    Just hoped on the Galaxy Tab bandwagon. Thinking about getting one of these skins. They look good!
    02-27-2012 06:34 AM
    Just purchased the All Black SGP one off ebay. Same price but free shipping. Cant wait to get it in. Thats gonna give it a bit of a presidential look
    02-28-2012 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD