problems with google search

vrtualchik

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
In the past week I have started having problems when searching Google and was wondering if anyone else is having these problems?
Or if anyone may know how to fix this?

It used to be I would type in what i was looking for in the search bar and without even hitting the search button it would already provide results, anticipating my end result. Or it would also put search suggestions as a drop down under the search box as I would be typing what I was searching and I could just touch one and the search would proceed automatically without my having to press search.

Now none of these things are happening anymore. I can still click the search button and it will search but I lost some how all those other conviences are gone. In the top right hand corner of Google there is now a box suggesting I upgrade to Google chrome, it was right around the time this showed up that that Google stopped working like it used to. I don't know if one could really have anything to do with the other but if anyone can tell me how to get Google back the way it was I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Lisa

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm