I can't even run factory reset as it just hangs up on "checking password". I love android but this thing is a giant POS. Slow, sluggish, reboots, ect. My WIFI isn't the issue, I have Uverse. No problems with my Nexus, Xbox Live, 2 ipad 2's, but the 10.1 can't do anything. Any suggestions?
    02-18-2012 02:23 PM
    I can't even run factory reset as it just hangs up on "checking password". I love android but this thing is a giant POS. Slow, sluggish, reboots, ect. My WIFI isn't the issue, I have Uverse. No problems with my Nexus, Xbox Live, 2 ipad 2's, but the 10.1 can't do anything. Any suggestions?
    Do a hard reset on it. Just hold the power button down for about 10 seconds. Mine does this sometimes and I am about to trade it for a tf prime. I love this tab I've had it for almost a year. But good lord

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-18-2012 02:51 PM
    Do a hard reset on it. Just hold the power button down for about 10 seconds. Mine does this sometimes and I am about to trade it for a tf prime. I love this tab I've had it for almost a year. But good lord

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ok thanks. If I thought I could get $375 for the thing with the dock I'd take it. lol
    02-18-2012 02:56 PM
    Ok thanks. If I thought I could get $375 for the thing with the dock I'd take it. lol
    Haha yea. Hopefully everything works put. I might wait for ics to see if that smooths out any problems but who knows when theyll push that out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    02-18-2012 03:45 PM
    Actually after reading about the issues the Prime is having, the only thing that it may offer is ICS with issues rather than honeycomb with issues.
    02-19-2012 12:56 PM
    Honeycomb 3.1 is a bit laggy, the Tab itself is awesome so the simple answer is to root it and install a custom ROM. I'm using Galaxy Task 10 which has taken my Tab to a new level, fast, lag free and improved battery life.
    02-19-2012 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD