galaxy tab 10.1 digital camera sync without computer

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, my experience has taught me that it's a quirky process.

Anyway, I own a Nikon D7000 which has two SD card slots. I have it setup with an SDHC and an SDXC card. For some reason it works if both cards are present, but not if only one card is installed on the camera. The cards also need a fair amount of free space; Tab wouldn't recognize the camera if either card only has 10 or less shots left.

Once the camera is plugged in, it can take a while, depending on how many shots are on it. My record is 35 minutes. If the Tab's screen goes to sleep then I have to start over, so I tap the screen every once in a while as I wait for the photos to be available.

I also own a Canon Powershot S95 but I haven't figured out whatever quirk it has for the Tab to recognize it...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

JS_racer

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
my camera elph 310hs connects and shares with the usb adapter but the screen looks like blown up thumbs, very blocky. have not found a way to correct this.
i also have the card adepter, if i pull the card from the camera and browse on the tab, then they look much better. sure hope i can figure this out soon.