Okay Samsung Get with the program where is ICS?

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
We're talking about UI changes and new features though. Anyone get some hands on with the Xoom before and after? Much improved, but not worth this much complaining.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

you may be talking about UI changes...but some of us are looking forward to less lags and more stability

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I guess I don't understand the impatience, then. I do most of my computing on my galaxy tab and the software issues are not to the point of me picketing Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I guess I don't understand the impatience, then. I do most of my computing on my galaxy tab and the software issues are not to the point of me picketing Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yep. We all use it for different needs. My tablet works fine since I uninstalled aall but the necessary appear. I want to be able to use Widgets and such without it taking 5 seconds to flip to the next screen

Currently I'm running it like an ipad with no Widgets or icons on homescreen and utilizing the app drawer. I rather not ddo thay

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yep. We all use it for different needs. My tablet works fine since I uninstalled aall but the necessary appear. I want to be able to use Widgets and such without it taking 5 seconds to flip to the next screen

Currently I'm running it like an ipad with no Widgets or icons on homescreen and utilizing the app drawer. I rather not ddo thay

Appear=apps. This AC app won't let me edit

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Download adw ex launcher....will speed up your screens.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37