glitches since the last update

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
has anyone else been having issues since the last update? It's little things like they keyboard not popping up when i click on a text field or taking a long time, the music app freezing up. Even a few random reboots.

briankurtz79

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I think mine froze up a bout more before the update. I have however noticed a few glitches and the battery life seems worse. Wondering if I can still root with the new update installed. And where is ics dammit!

awal1987

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
to me it is about the same. also my is so heavily customized with many apps that i expect some glitches and slowness. as for the batterylife, i think it is about the same, still a good 10ish hours.

as for root, you can.i did it the night it came out. and for ICS, who knows. i tried CM9 and it was pretty good, i just dont want to install all my apps again, set everything up etc, so i stuck with HC.

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have seen the slow response on the keyboard and my bsttery life has dwindled down to 4 hours on a good day.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Since the 3.2 I've seen alot of lag throughout the whole UI. It seems to me like they rushed the update. I sure hope we get ICS soon. I use my touchpad more right now...

will_solo

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I feel like there is a few more glitches with the new update. Has anyone else noticed a + where the notifications would be and it's some sort of ad/pop up? If I click it to unsubscribe, I get redirected to another site. Starting to piss me off.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I feel like there is a few more glitches with the new update. Has anyone else noticed a + where the notifications would be and it's some sort of ad/pop up? If I click it to unsubscribe, I get redirected to another site. Starting to piss me off.

thats probably an app doing that to you

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Just to follow up....installing a custom ROM is stupid easy. Rocking Team Kang's. AOPK ROM and Android 4.0.3. No more random glitches or waiting for apps to respond.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
has anyone else been having issues since the last update? It's little things like they keyboard not popping up when i click on a text field or taking a long time, the music app freezing up. Even a few random reboots.

When did the last update come out? Thankd

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers