Wipe data

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys! I am selling my Tab, and the new owner is going to come and take the Tab in a day's time. I am wondering, instead of deleting my files one by one, is there any way for me to do a clean wipe and restore the Tab to it's original settings?

I know that soon after I got the Tab I sent it in for some checking to the Samsung service centre, and it came back with all data cleaned off the Tab.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

PS: Am getting a new Acer A510 tablet. Seems to be the bets one out there right now.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys! I am selling my Tab, and the new owner is going to come and take the Tab in a day's time. I am wondering, instead of deleting my files one by one, is there any way for me to do a clean wipe and restore the Tab to it's original settings?

I know that soon after I got the Tab I sent it in for some checking to the Samsung service centre, and it came back with all data cleaned off the Tab.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

PS: Am getting a new Acer A510 tablet. Seems to be the bets one out there right now.
This is a bit of an aside, but...based on what? I'd rate the Asus Transformer Prime ahead of that. It's thinner than the Acer, weighs about 20% less than the Acer and has the option for the keyboard dock.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is a bit of an aside, but...based on what? I'd rate the Asus Transformer Prime ahead of that. It's thinner than the Acer, weighs about 20% less than the Acer and has the option for the keyboard dock.

Yea and Acer is coming out with a 1080 p tab soon also

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site

Thinness and weight is not a factor. Why? Because with the Asus I will need to have a casing since it's metal (slippery after prolonged usage and if it drops the consequences are grave). But with the A510, a casing isn't required since it's got a soft rubbery padding at the back. This provides great grip and will be much less susceptible to damage should it drop.

Consider the weight/thickness of the Asus + casing and Acer alone, and they are very much comparable, if not Acer ebing lighter than the combo.

Keyboard dock is something I absolutely don't need since I already have an Ultrabook which is very portable.

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Yea and Acer is coming out with a 1080 p tab soon also

Don't fancy those "HD" tabs. To be honest, I think 1280x800 is a good resolution, unless you plan on stuffing your nose into your tablet.

Like frankly, we've been using laptops with 1376x768 for a long time. That on a 13/14 inch is the same as 1280x800 in a 10 inch.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
What did you sell yours for?
I have a GTab 10.1 WiFi metallic gray 32GB and i have mine tenatively sold for $325.00
Im curious as to what you sold yours for..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1