Best ICS ROMs for the Galaxy Tab?

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have done a lot of ROMing on my Galaxy Nexus but I have not even rooted (I know, the horror!) my Galaxy Tab 10.1, but I feel it is now time to custom ROM this bad boy as Touch Wiz with Honeycomb is sluggish and I am tired of waiting for Samsung. I like ASOP based ROMs. Can anyone recommed a good ICS (or even JB) ROM based on ASOP for my Tab? I am fond of AOKP and CNA, btw.

parabol216

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
do you know where i can get the gapps? I dont think they were baked in because i dont have them. I'll search on my own. but in case myself, or others cant find them. can you tell us how or what you did to get the gapps. Thanks

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been using AOKP Milestone 6 for about a month now. It is spectacular. FAST, buttery smooth. HIGHLY recommend it.

Can you link me to the download as well as the Gapps download? Used AOKP M6 before on my GNex so ya, I know how super awesome it would be for my Tab 10.1 :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Never mind. Just saw aokp.co has the ROM and Gapps download. Will flash tonight!

lens pirate

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Never mind. Just saw aokp.co has the ROM and Gapps download. Will flash tonight!

Over on XDA they have a very nice build of JB AOSP. AOKP seems to have been abandoned with the broken camera issue.

The source code was released by samsung today and the JB AOSP is expected to have every things sorted on no time. Can't stress enough how nice this tab looks and runs with the AOSP JB room. That guy pershoot seems to be the Usain Bolt of Devs

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Over on XDA they have a very nice build of JB AOSP. AOKP seems to have been abandoned with the broken camera issue.

The source code was released by samsung today and the JB AOSP is expected to have every things sorted on no time. Can't stress enough how nice this tab looks and runs with the AOSP JB room. That guy pershoot seems to be the Usain Bolt of Devs

Can I get a link? Noticed as you mentioned the camera issue and jumping straight to JB would be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC