I live in Tampa FL and still don't have the update. Has everybody gotten it ? I keep checking but still says " no update available".
    08-18-2012 07:57 AM
    I got mine the first day. You may want to try restarting the device. If that doesn't work, a factory reset may be another option.
    I didn't do a factory reset. Then I updated to ICS and noticed a lot of lag. I did the factory reset and things are running much smoother. IMO, a factory reset should be required for any large update like this. I know it's a pain to have to set everything up again, but it's worth it for performance.
    Hope you get your update soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    08-18-2012 08:37 AM
    I'm in the same boat, I live in the Chicago area and still haven't received my update yet either. I check everyday, restart my tab and nothing
    08-18-2012 11:41 AM
    If you plug it up to kies it will let you update it. I wasn't getting the ota either but I plugged it up to kies and the update popped up.
    08-18-2012 05:33 PM
    My tablet isn't connecting to Kies I keep getting an error that says disconnect and reconnect. Or use connection troubleshooting. Still nothing

Sent from a HTC Evo 4G
    08-18-2012 07:01 PM
    My tablet isn't connecting to Kies I keep getting an error that says disconnect and reconnect. Or use connection troubleshooting. Still nothing

Sent from a HTC Evo 4G
    Make sure you have the latest version of Kies.
    Then, reset your tab. After a reset it should connect to Kies.
    When it does, you'll get the update notice.
    I wound up doing it this way and all went well.
    08-18-2012 08:27 PM
    Make sure you are not trying to connect via wireless and usb at the same time. Turn off wireless and just use usb.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    08-18-2012 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD