Hi, just so you all know. My Galaxy Tab 10.1 updated to ICS and it completely erased all my home screens AND all my bookmarks. Lots of work lost. I suggest at least taking screen shots of all your home pages so at least you'll know what you had.
    08-27-2012 07:10 PM
    Mine did remove my homescreens but it didn't remove any of my bookmarks I had saved. Granted I didn't have very many, I still had then when I went back into the browser. Had the previous sites I went to also. Maybe it was just a one of occurance?
    08-27-2012 09:48 PM
    I got my ICS update to my 10.1, but I'm having an issue with the browser. If I open a new browser session the browser goes to my configured homepage as it should. If I then select the url and type any letter, the browser immediately redirects me to google's mobile search page (the default for the stock browser...I guess). Has anyone out there had an issue like that?
    08-28-2012 10:47 AM
    I got my ICS update to my 10.1, but I'm having an issue with the browser. If I open a new browser session the browser goes to my configured homepage as it should. If I then select the url and type any letter, the browser immediately redirects me to google's mobile search page (the default for the stock browser...I guess). Has anyone out there had an issue like that?
    Not here. I would think it's probably a setting somewhere in the browser.
    I use Dolphin 99% of the time, so I'm not sure which setting would control that.
    I'll take a look at mine and see if I can find it.
    08-28-2012 11:35 AM
    I updated to Chrome because I was so tired of using the crappy stock browser. This is just another example of it.
    08-28-2012 11:56 AM
    I updated to Chrome because I was so tired of using the crappy stock browser. This is just another example of it.
    Really, I hated the GB browser, but actually think the ICS browser is very nice and use it pretty much exclusively now... but I'm also running CM9, so it may be a different browser than the stock TW ICS?
    08-28-2012 02:59 PM
    Really, I hated the GB browser, but actually think the ICS browser is very nice and use it pretty much exclusively now... but I'm also running CM9, so it may be a different browser than the stock TW ICS?
    Ya the TW browser kind of sucks if I remember right... Or maybe it was just TW itself!!!

Anyway...

I think CM9 and CM10 use a different browser than TW. Not sure but what ever it is the stock browser is way better on both CM9 & CM10. It's better than Chrome on my Tab and I'm running JB... Chrome is supposed to be the stock browser on JB.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)
    08-31-2012 09:57 PM
    Why do yall think they jus dont send jelly bean? Its taken so long for ics.i sill have got it for gt 10.1

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Android Central Forums
    09-01-2012 11:45 AM
    Just got my update on my tmobile galaxy tab 10.1 to ICS and didn't even have to use kies. It does reset the home screens.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    09-01-2012 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD