Watching tv shows/films offline

vlsmith1976

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Please help, brought the galaxy tab so that I could take it on holiday and the kids could watch tv shows while there. The only way it seems that I can do this is by using google play which really does not have a great selection of tv shows and really expensive films.
I can't use any streaming sites and iplayer does not work on the glaxay only an i pad.
Is there anything else I can try, is there any way of transferring a dvd from my laptop to my tablet?
Thanks!

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Try DroidTVPrimetime. Acts as a DVR for tablet or phone. Not in the market anymore, so google it to get to developers site.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Jacksmyname

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
For offline viewing, I use Tubemate to d/l movies from You Tube. However, you probably won't find much suitable for the youngsters.
There are programs you can buy for your computer that will rip a DVD to a file format that can play on your tablet.
Try AnyDvd by Slysoft. 21 day free trial. I used it to rip a DVD of the show Blue Bloods. There were 4 episodes on the disc, and AnyDVD ripped the disc into 4 seperate files. Worked great.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer