Carrier partners?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
So we are nearing release and still the only word we are getting is about the wifi-only version. Has there been any news about a carrier version?

I am going to be at the Android Central meetup on Thursday which is apparently sponsored by Samsung; I'll ask their reps about carrier news for the 10.1

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I have seen a picture of a listing for the 10.1 that was leaked from Verizon.

I'm really hoping that turns out to be true...and soon. I would LOVE a LTE 4G Galaxy Tab 10.1 from Verizon. If it doesn't look like any carrier partners are in sight, I may just buy the wifi one and tether from my Charge.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm really hoping that turns out to be true...and soon. I would LOVE a LTE 4G Galaxy Tab 10.1 from Verizon. If it doesn't look like any carrier partners are in sight, I may just buy the wifi one and tether from my Charge.

If you think about it, the Verizon version (when available) most likely won't be LTE. The biggest speculation involving the SGS II is that there isn't an LTE radio that is small enough to fit in the thin form factor. I would imagine that would be the same case for the Tab 10.1

Edit: ...and I was wrong. Bring on LTE! Wonder if that means the SGS II will also?

Last edited:

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
So we are nearing release and still the only word we are getting is about the wifi-only version. Has there been any news about a carrier version?

I am going to be at the Android Central meetup on Thursday which is apparently sponsored by Samsung; I'll ask their reps about carrier news for the 10.1

so far Sprint,Verizon and T mobile will all get it

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
So far a Verizon and Sprint version is coming in the Summer. I'm sure AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, etc. will get it - much like the original Galaxy Tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech