Honeycomb 3.1 update?

dseiden

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone heard when the 3.1 update will drop for the Tab 10.1. I am also curious to know if we will be getting video rental access. As far as I know the Verizon Xoom users are still the only people with access.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I also have a Google io tab and have been waiting for 3.1 to arrive. My Transfomer got it last night and the improvent was huge.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

teleclimber

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I also have a Google io tab and have been waiting for 3.1 to arrive. My Transfomer got it last night and the improvent was huge.

Ditto. I am really looking forward to having 3.1 (then 3.2) on my io-tab. The browser on 3.0 is useless. I am constantly force closing it because it stops scrolling and can't load a page to save its life. Dolphin HD is better, but still has problems.

I thought having an IO-Tab would mean fast updates but I guess that's not the case :(

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
The cynic in me is saying that we'll probably get the 3.1 update for the Galaxy tab on June 8th, the day the tab is available for sale in NYC.
Hopefully, it'll be sooner.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The cynic in me is saying that we'll probably get the 3.1 update for the Galaxy tab on June 8th, the day the tab is available for sale in NYC.
Hopefully, it'll be sooner.

Maybe. I'm positive they have the software ready, it's just a matter of getting it ready to roll out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech