It's UP! Who pre-ordered?

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I chose 1-day shipping so it says Monday the 20th for me. Hey, maybe it'll ship tomorrow instead of Friday. That'd be sweet.

I love Amazon, but their 1 day isn't such a good "deal" when it ships on a Friday and delivers on a Monday. Some, a lot really, will deliver on Saturday, but not everything. I'm not sure if it depends on the shipping carrier or your location? Who knows.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I love Amazon, but their 1 day isn't such a good "deal" when it ships on a Friday and delivers on a Monday. Some, a lot really, will deliver on Saturday, but not everything. I'm not sure if it depends on the shipping carrier or your location? Who knows.

Yeah, I'm actually going to call tomorrow to see if it can be delivered on Saturday. I've had it done before and being a Prime customer apparently helps.

ricosuave

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
No sign yet from Amazon that anything has shipped. Pre-ordered a few days ago and still showing estimated delivery date of Monday, June 20th. It's going to be a long weekend...sigh!

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
NO WAY. Mine still says "Shipping Soon". When did you order yours? I ordered on June 12th.

I ordered the day they made it available for pre-order. I was surprised to get this today as the last e-mail I received was it would be arriving on Monday. So, I was hoping for Saturday as a best case scenario. Can't wait!!!