how is the sound quality on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inch
    06-10-2011 02:06 AM
    how is the sound quality on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inch
    im quite amazed. the stereo speakers are verrry good. A Huge improvement over what my ipad 1 had. The only downside is their isnt alot of deep low tones in terms of bass. but the straight forward sound quality is blowing me away.
    06-19-2011 12:04 PM
    Agreed on the sound quality. Beats the crap out of the ipad.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    06-19-2011 12:12 PM
    Really nice sound quality and I like how the speakers are on the side, which only adds to it
    06-19-2011 12:52 PM
    Really nice sound quality and I like how the speakers are on the side, which only adds to it
    I've noticed that the sound quality is even better if one holds the tablet with two hands such that your hands make cups behind the side speakers, directing the sound toward your face. The sound volume is better and the quality is much cleaner and crisper too. Not practical for regular use of course, but it is amazing how good it can sound even with the small speakers.
    06-19-2011 02:45 PM
    I agree. Was surprised by the sound. To my ears, the iPad has better low tones but the galaxy is much crisper. Its also a fair bit louder and better sounding than the Acer Iconia 500. I bought them both to compare.

I also recommend using volume+. find it in the Market. There is a free version on the dev's site too. Allows for significantly more volume. Just dont go past setting 6 on the volume booster. At 7 & especially at 8, the sound is clearly distorted.
    06-19-2011 03:47 PM
    Sound quality is amazing.
    06-19-2011 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD