Amazon pre-orders going out today

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Tracking shows that mine has been delivered. It's waiting for me at home :)
Hmmm, I think I need to find a way to cut out of work a little early today :p

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I should of jumped on this earlier. I held back and was going to just buy at a best buy, but I cant stay away from buying tax free on amazon. Hopefully I still get a shipping confirmation today. *crossing fingers*

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting for mine to ship. Getting very anxious...may have to call Amazon.

Edit: it has changed to "Shipping soon" lol

Last edited:

davemex#AC

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm tired of waiting for it to ship when I show every Best Buy in town as having stock. I actually called this morning to see if I could just cancel but they said it "was already in the shipping process". That was 8 hours ago. I'm probably just going to go pick one up locally and send this back to Amazon. It kind of pisses me off that some of the orders submitted on the 8th shipped yesterday for delivery today while mine hasn't even gone out. Guess buying through Amazon was placing my bet on the wrong horse. :-\

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm tired of waiting for it to ship when I show every Best Buy in town as having stock. I actually called this morning to see if I could just cancel but they said it "was already in the shipping process". That was 8 hours ago. I'm probably just going to go pick one up locally and send this back to Amazon. It kind of pisses me off that some of the orders submitted on the 8th shipped yesterday for delivery today while mine hasn't even gone out. Guess buying through Amazon was placing my bet on the wrong horse. :-\

Only reason I bought from Amazon is because I have 30 days to return it for the LTE version, if I so choose, versus 14 days at Best Buy.

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Darn... I ordered on 14th..paid for 1 day. But it did not ship until Friday night. It arrived at DFW UPS at 4 this morning..but will not be delivered until Monday. Fedex home delivery will usually deliver on Saturday, but not UPS overnight unless you pay the super charge for Sat. delivery.
I also noticed that Amazon still shipped ground knowing it would make it on the same day...but that means LATE Monday vs. 10AM Monday if they had used air.
Oh well.

I also went by the local BB store in North Dallas on Friday. They had not received any yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463