06-26-2011 06:38 PM
48 12
tools
    Yeah, now that I have my Tab, the grey really is amazing. And it has such a nicer feel than the white one I played with.
    06-22-2011 11:28 AM
    I have to agree i played with the white and the grey. I must admit the grey makes you say "holy sh**, this is nice!!!" coming from a xoom i am extremely satisfied. I wasnt comfortable holding the xoom for long periods of time because it was so heavy. I played with this device for 3 hours yesterday and it never got uncomfortable.

signed EXTREMELY satisfied customer
    06-22-2011 11:44 AM
    Got mine yesterday, first time in a while a piece of tech made me say wow...
    06-22-2011 01:43 PM
    i love the grey i really do. i dont like white because it shows everything. when i picked it up and talked a lady into buying the same device i noticed samsung doesnt mark the boxes grey or white. the bb sales guy had a horrible time running around looking for 2 greys. i told him im fine with white if he only found one grey and told him to let her have it. he winded up finding a grey though.
    06-22-2011 01:54 PM
    Even in the Pictures the Grey looks better. Can't wait till i'm able to get one next month.
    06-22-2011 02:21 PM
    It's funny, I had the "cannot log into samsung error" was told by tier 3 that it would need to be reflashed so take it back. Went to BB this morning and they have a ton of white ones but not a single Grey in 32GB.
    06-22-2011 03:33 PM
    I can't wait to get one of these, still no release date for Ireland though, u lucky ****ers!!!
    06-22-2011 03:34 PM
    i love the grey i really do. i dont like white because it shows everything. when i picked it up and talked a lady into buying the same device i noticed samsung doesnt mark the boxes grey or white. the bb sales guy had a horrible time running around looking for 2 greys. i told him im fine with white if he only found one grey and told him to let her have it. he winded up finding a grey though.
    Does this mean that you don't know if your getting a grey or while one when you buy?
    Say it ain't so!
    06-22-2011 03:40 PM
    Does this mean that you don't know if your getting a grey or while one when you buy?
    Say it ain't so!
    Sure you do, you just need to compare the SKU's. I can't remember which is which, but there is a way to tell.

On another note, I just got mine today. I've had the Transformer for not even a week, but the Samsung display is enough to win me over. While a tad contrasty, I can have my brightness on half and its still brighter than my Transformer, side by side. Great stuff.....

BTW I am in no way shape or form discounting the Transformer, especially since its $100 cheaper. Both are great options. But for me, the TF101 is going back. (I was taking it back to exchange it anyway because of light-bleed).
    06-22-2011 04:02 PM
    i just bought the grey as well. if you look at the back with light reflecting off it, do u see anything small bumps or ripples in the plastic, more so on the upper half. i have them on mine. they are small and u must look carefully with the light hitting the back at the right angle, but 600 bucks i don't think u should notice this. thanks for any responses.
    I have one very small bump (seems like it may be from the mold) on one side of the back of my tab, but it's so small and I never notice it during use, so I decided to forget about it. Thanks for reminding me!
    06-22-2011 07:15 PM
    Ok I Actually thought it was metal
    looks nice!
    06-22-2011 07:36 PM
    Can we get more pictures of this metallic grey? I was in bb today and they only had white and i was almost thinking of settling, but i originally wanted the grey. Pictures will help me make a decisions.

Thanks!
    06-25-2011 02:43 AM
    Trends the grey one is nice, glad I chose this color.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    06-25-2011 04:49 PM
    Can we get more pictures of this metallic grey? I was in bb today and they only had white and i was almost thinking of settling, but i originally wanted the grey. Pictures will help me make a decisions.

Thanks!
    Don't settle for the white! The grey has a nice "brushed" texture so it isn't glossy like the white one is, and the bezel is more of a gunmetal color rather than aluminum
    Joe the Insider likes this.
    06-25-2011 05:27 PM

Thanks!
    I can take more, but I am not really sure what you want. I think the current pic I have up now is pretty good but what are you looking for exactly?
    06-25-2011 09:11 PM
    The display at my local BB said that white was a BB exclusive.
    06-25-2011 09:33 PM
    Does anyine have pictures of the grey and white side be side?
    06-25-2011 10:13 PM
    Just got back from BB to play with the demo unit they had out. Is it me or is the UI a big sluggish? Even the camera app seemed to have some lag. Wasn't sure if this was just cause it is a demo unit that has been played with all day or if it was the buggy and lagish in general still? Thoughts?
    06-25-2011 10:31 PM
    Just got back from BB to play with the demo unit they had out. Is it me or is the UI a big sluggish? Even the camera app seemed to have some lag. Wasn't sure if this was just cause it is a demo unit that has been played with all day or if it was the buggy and lagish in general still? Thoughts?
    Other than a very occasional pause I don't find mine sluggish at all.

Oh, and I got the gray at Amazon and love the look and feel. Everytime i pick it up I feel torn between using it and licking it.
    ricosuave likes this.
    06-26-2011 12:49 AM
    I think im going for the metallic grey. White just screams apple and girls(Every time i sell a iphone and its white, its a girl that wants it)
    06-26-2011 12:55 AM
    I just returned my Acer Iconia 32gb and grabbed the Galaxy tab 32gb Metallic grey. And yes it is stunning and very happy w/ it.
    06-26-2011 12:35 PM
    Other than a very occasional pause I don't find mine sluggish at all.

Oh, and I got the gray at Amazon and love the look and feel. Everytime i pick it up I feel torn between using it and licking it.
    I figured it was just the typical demo unit jitters. Probably had a boat load of apps running in the background. Maybe I will go up again and reboot the demo model and see how it runs then.

Do we have a release date on the Verizon version?
    06-26-2011 12:38 PM
    just got the gray. its way better then the white as it has texture to it.
    06-26-2011 06:38 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD