Post your Tab homescreens!

TSX05

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I mada a Tron-theme lockscreen wallpaper where the unlock ring lines up with the wallpaper in landscape and portrait modes.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115071343963809487647/GalaxyTabTronCustomWallpaper

tron_tab_ls_2.png

tron_tab_p_2.png

That's badass!!!

Reactions: BSG75

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Save a pic you want to use to your gallery
long press and empty spot on your home screen
click the Wallpapers tab
select gallery
The select"set as Lock screen"
select a pic
crop
done

This is not working for me. After "Select Gallery" it takes me straight to the gallery, doesn't give me the option to "set as Lock Screen". At this point, the only photos I can set as my lock screen are the ones that are in the wallpaper galleries that came stock on the device. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks.

Edit: I just got my Galaxy Tab, so maybe I need an update or something?

Last edited:

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
This is not working for me. After "Select Gallery" it takes me straight to the gallery, doesn't give me the option to "set as Lock Screen". At this point, the only photos I can set as my lock screen are the ones that are in the wallpaper galleries that came stock on the device. Any thoughts anyone? Thanks.

Edit: I just got my Galaxy Tab, so maybe I need an update or something?

OK, I figured out how to change my lock screen to something other than stock wallpapers. But this morning I turned on my tab and the lock screen had changed back to the original stock screen?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It is called vortex galaxy. It is a good looking wallpaper when you see it in motion.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
It is called vortex galaxy. It is a good looking wallpaper when you see it in motion.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll check it out. Here is my latest homescreen. Not much changed but the background and clock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks