Screen Protectors?

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Try the armor shield protector. I bought mine from amazon and it works like a charm. If u accidently dent it with ur finger nail, then it repairs itself. Amazing!

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

genkilljoy

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have found this to be the best wet application screen protector I have ever used on any phone or tablet-ArmorSuit MilitaryShield. I use on both my GT 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Epic. Both look and fell great.

phisig2001

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Try the armor shield protector. I bought mine from amazon and it works like a charm. If u accidently dent it with ur finger nail, then it repairs itself. Amazing!

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

I have the Armor Shield Full Protector for my Droid Razr and my Asus Transformer Prime Tablet. Both have dents from my fingernails and neither have healed itself. I ended up taking off the screen portion of the shield and leaving the body shield on. I will most likely find something else for the screen, or just keep spending money on just the screen armor shield. I haven't decided. Otherwise, the Armor Shield has worked well.

Jacksmyname

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't use one here.
I have the Samsung full case, which does an excellent job of protecting the tab itself; really nice case.
As for the screen, I trust the glass.
And I'm somewhat anal about how I handle things like the tab:
Which means VERY carefully! ;)

plemelin

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the Invisishield on my 10.1, my Rezound and my Incredible. The one on the Incredible has been on it for over 2 years and no dents, scratches or any damage. They have kiosks at the malls around here and for $30 for the tablet they even put it on for me right there.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My phone (DX) has been naked for almost 20 months and my GTab 8.9 has been naked for all 10 months I've owned it and neither have a single blemish. If you want to waste your money on the screen protector scam, go right ahead.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the Ghost Armor or Invisible Shield protectors. I don't like how they feel. I got my screen protector from a Verizon corporate store. It is just a simple one and it feels like there is no protector on my tab. I like the slickness of it. I have the same for my phone as well.
I also have cases that I use. Being female I like to switch things up so have a couple of different cases that I use. I am very careful with my electronics and I have had no problems.
If I have my tablet with me it is in my purse and it is always in a case. If I am using the bluetooth keyboard there is a case I use because I don't want it to get scratched LOL. If I am not using the keyboard there are the other cases that I use. But it is always protected.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I just don't like screen protectors period. Not the look or how my fingers slide on them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mlee32

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Try Skinpea.

They are really easy to install and you can tell its a really good quality.
I was a little sceptical in the begining kuzz I never heard of them before.... Luckily there was a review on them on youtube.

Very clear and clean. I don't think their in stores yet but you can buy them from their website or I bought it from amazon.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Steinheil ultra crystal screen protector,, goes on dry with no air bubbles and looks and feels like glass.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira