Is it just me or does the headphone jack on the 10.1 tab not work? I've tried 3 different headphones and yes I've plugged them all the way in. Am I missing something or do I have a bad tab?
    06-19-2011 10:03 PM
    Is it just me or does the headphone jack on the 10.1 tab not work? I've tried 3 different headphones and yes I've plugged them all the way in. Am I missing something or do I have a bad tab?
    Not sure. You may have a defective unit. All I did was plug in my favorite head phones, (can't say I've even tried the ones that came with it) and they worked perfect! The sound was great too. So you are either missing something, or you have a hardware issue. Hope you can figure it out.

-C4
    06-19-2011 10:46 PM
    I have had an intermittent problem with my headphones not working. I notice this with Music Player, where it won't send the sound to the headphones; instead sending it to the speaker even with the jack in all the way. I suspected an app conflict. On a hunch, I removed the Groupon app and it started working properly again immediately after uninstall. Not sure this app specifically is the problem, but it's is certainly a software issue.
    04-04-2012 06:27 PM
    I have had 2 different 10.1's and neither has/had a problem with the headphone jack. Think yours may be defective. I have also never seen a thread here with people complaining about this issue. Must be very isolated.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    04-05-2012 06:21 AM
    Make sure the headphone jack is pushed in very firmly. On my brand new Tab, it's hard to get the plug pushed in all the way, and the phones don't work otherwise.
    04-09-2012 07:15 AM
    Make sure the headphone jack is pushed in very firmly. On my brand new Tab, it's hard to get the plug pushed in all the way, and the phones don't work otherwise.
    ^what he said, when I first tried to plug my beats in, the plug wouldnt go all the way in. Press down firmley and make sure the headphone jack isn't sticking out at all.
    04-09-2012 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD