Whats up guys,

I am looking for a skin or a silicone / Jell styled case for my 10.1

has anyone come across these yet?

All I can find are cheap ones from like eBay...

I want full protection but without the bulk of a leather book styled case, etc...

Thanks
    06-20-2011 09:55 AM
    I ordered the silicone case from ebay, i will let you know how it works out. I too just wanted some padding around the device plus i think it will be easier to hold. I mean what's a mere 6 $ with free shipping lol. Can't wait till it gets here

Sent by my Bad A$$ SGT10.1
    06-20-2011 11:57 AM
    Please do. and post a link to which one you ordered! I can only find silicone ones for 9.59 on ebay from Hong Kong
    06-21-2011 10:54 AM
    Whats up Donna, did you end up getting that in??
    07-02-2011 11:47 AM
    I bought one from a seller on Amazon that is located in Cali. I'm supposed to get it the 6th.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-02-2011 01:04 PM
    I ordered this one:

Amazon.com: Silicone Skin Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510), Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'll let everyone know what it's like once it gets here sometime next week.
    07-02-2011 02:21 PM
    Ok, it's here. Actually, it isn't bad for $13. The case is definitely designed for our 10,1; all the cut-outs are where they're suppose to be. The fit is tight around the edges, and there's a *slight* bit of give on the back, meaning the fit isn't skin-tight, which I'm perfectly fine with. It isn't as black as the bezel, and it doesn't cover it completely. I'd say about a forth of an inch in. All in all, money well spent. Nothing like a little more protection for my toy. This will do fine until something else catches my eye. Now all I need is my screen protector from BodyGuardz and I may actually let the kids touch my Tab ...
    07-07-2011 07:43 PM
    Ok, it's here. Actually, it isn't bad for $13. The case is definitely designed for our 10,1; all the cut-outs are where they're suppose to be. The fit is tight around the edges, and there's a *slight* bit of give on the back, meaning the fit isn't skin-tight, which I'm perfectly fine with. It isn't as black as the bezel, and it doesn't cover it completely. I'd say about a forth of an inch in. All in all, money well spent. Nothing like a little more protection for my toy. This will do fine until something else catches my eye. Now all I need is my screen protector from BodyGuardz and I may actually let the kids touch my Tab ...
    How long did it take for you to get yours? I ordered the same one on June 29th, and I haven't seen it yet! Amazon won't even pull up tracking data on it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-07-2011 08:12 PM
    About a week. Mine didn't ship from Amazon, it shipped from the seller.
    07-07-2011 09:52 PM
    I ordered one from eBay. Its not silicon, its tpu. Tpu is stronger than silicon. I have one for my evo 3d, and love it. I have not received it yet, but it shipped from Ohio, so it shouldn't be long. I will keep you all posted.
    07-08-2011 12:22 AM
    About a week. Mine didn't ship from Amazon, it shipped from the seller.
    Mine shipped from the seller, too. The tracking number that they gave to Amazon won't work, though....

I was just getting worried now that it has been a week since I ordered.
    07-08-2011 12:36 AM
    Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with the seller on importer520 who sells one of the cases linked to earlier in the thread.

I ordered on June 29th and received a notice that it had shipped on June 30th. I hadn't been able to track it on the DHL Global Mail website until today. The package wasn't actually picked up until July 8th, more than a week after it was supposedly "shipped". Needless to say, I pretty angry and wanted to let y'all know in case any of y'all were thinking of picking one up from this seller.
    07-09-2011 06:02 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with the seller on importer520 who sells one of the cases linked to earlier in the thread.

I ordered on June 29th and received a notice that it had shipped on June 30th. I hadn't been able to track it on the DHL Global Mail website until today. The package wasn't actually picked up until July 8th, more than a week after it was supposedly "shipped". Needless to say, I pretty angry and wanted to let y'all know in case any of y'all were thinking of picking one up from this seller.
    Unfortunately with any tracking service supplied by a carrier, the "shipped" notice is sent when the label is created, rather than when it has actually been sent out. I've never understood that...
    07-09-2011 06:16 PM
    Unfortunately with any tracking service supplied by a carrier, the "shipped" notice is sent when the label is created, rather than when it has actually been sent out. I've never understood that...
    Yep, the seller is going to be getting a nasty call Monday morning.
    07-09-2011 06:26 PM
    Whats up Donna, did you end up getting that in??
    Hey guys, sorry took a bit long to respond I was on vacation, then got sick ON &after vacation so I have been limiting my Android consumption to rest. Upon my return to my office my silicone case from China or wherever arrived and I must say...

It's a piece of shiete! Def not at all snug the the tablet along the back and I feel like it offered little or no protection.

At this point I'm inclined to keep my tab naked. I am very careful with it around the house ...which is carpeted and usually when it goes with me to and from work I put it in its pouch which I got from england on eBay. The pouch by the way is awesome .

I may at some point consider a zip sleeve pouch if I see something really nice but I'm happy as is !

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    07-10-2011 01:08 AM
    What up yall..

I just recieved my TPU case that I purchased from Ebay, and it is NICE!!!!!!! It fits like a glove, and doesnt add much size at all. It more sturdy than silicon, and it has all the cutouts.

Here is the Ebay link: TPU Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 Black - eBay (item 190549156746 end time Jul-26-11 08:57:25 PDT)

I have also attached some pics for you to envy.......
    freddyc likes this.
    07-11-2011 01:31 PM
    Consider me envied, bro. I may have to pick that up too!
    07-11-2011 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD