Coincidence or just dumb luck?!

RnFstRuckHrd

May 1, 2011
Visit site
So I just got my Galaxy Tab 10.1 yesterday (purchased from Amazon) and today over lunch I got my invite email to Music Beta by Google. I requested my invite the day the service was announced but had not received anything. I had read online sometime shortly after the release that people were getting invites to GMb as soon as they purchased their Xoom tablet. However, I also heard from lots of people that requested the GMb invite the day it released and never got the invite despite buying the Xoom. I know that everyone who got the Google I|O version of the GT10.1 got a GMb invite but I think that was simply a function of their attendance at the conference and not a function of getting the tab. Anyways, just though I would share and see if anyone else has experienced something similar.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I logged in to a Xoom at a Verizon store over a month ago and got the invite within minutes. I remember reading, somewhere, that if you logged your Google account into a Honeycomb tablet, you got an invite.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

ricosuave

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I don't remember when I requested an invite, it must have been pretty close to when they announced it. Got my 10.1 on Friday but still no invitation :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox