screen question.

sonofdroid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, how's the ghost effect if any on this 10.1 tab? I own the xoom and any one who does or did knows what I'm talking about. Does the black color bleed into light colors when scrolling or any movement? Thanks, thinking of getting this one.

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I too own the xoom along without galaxy tannin can say with absolute certainty that the galaxy tab screen is so much better its crazy. Its brighter, has more vibrant colors, and deeper blacks. No hosting that I've noticed so far.

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Screen is Amazing! Usually I turn the brightness all the way up on my devices, but on this I have it set to about 65% and it is super bright! Love this Tab!

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any...and like the other guy said this thing is bright. I have mine below 25% since it stays indooors and it's just fine.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, when I had my XOOM, the "ghosting" was apparent. The Tab 10.1's screen is simply stunning. The colors are beautiful and the brightness blows me away.

sonofdroid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, when I had my XOOM, the "ghosting" was apparent. The Tab 10.1's screen is simply stunning. The colors are beautiful and the brightness blows me away.

I understand color saturation and brightness is outstanding, but is there any or a hint of ghost effect.? Thanks.