Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!

hurricane5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I got tired of searching for a case for the 10.1 (had taken to putting it a manila folder inside my computer bag)...so I ordered the official on from Samsung...just came this afternoon.

Bottom line: I like it, keeps the tab secure and doesn't increase the bulk or weight that much! You do have to open the case to charge it, but that's minor.

Sorry for the picture quality...

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I got tired of searching for a case for the 10.1 (had taken to putting it a manila folder inside my computer bag)...so I ordered the official on from Samsung...just came this afternoon.

Bottom line: I like it, keeps the tab secure and doesn't increase the bulk or weight that much! You do have to open the case to charge it, but that's minor.

Sorry for the picture quality...

You've upset me.

-still waiting for mine

sent from my OG EVO

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pictures! I ordered mine this afternoon, so hoping it gets here early next week (only opted for the USPS shipping)

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
When you set it up as a stand, doesn't the headphone jack end up at the bottom? How is that supposed to work for watching movies and such?

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered one yesterday and hope it doesn't take too long to get here. Gave up on Best Buy and their lack of interest of anything not Apple.

It doesn't have anything to do with Apple... Samsung doesn't even have their own accessories available on their website for the most part, so why would you expect any third party resellers to have them?

hurricane5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
You only have to open the flap to access the docking port. When using it as a movie watching stand, the power, volume and headphone jack are at the top.

If you lay it on the side to type easier, then the camera, and buttons/jack are at the bottom...this is also where you need to fit the flap into the slit on the back to maintain the angle...

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't have anything to do with Apple... Samsung doesn't even have their own accessories available on their website for the most part, so why would you expect any third party resellers to have them?

It's not just the accessories, but pretty much everything that isn't Apple when it comes to tablets or mobile. They had no clue what the Samsung Galaxy Tab was last week. None. Even after they got some in they didn't know they had them. I had to tell them after I looked online and saw that they were available! Pathetic.

Now backtrack two months when the iPad2 was released and the Best Buy employees could practically recite the S/N of every iPad that was on the truck, tell me when the truck stopped to get gas on the way to the store and what the delivery guy had for lunch...all with a twinkle in their eye compared to the blank stare I got when I asked about the Tab last week.

Last edited:

jasonmh26

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You only have to open the flap to access the docking port. When using it as a movie watching stand, the power, volume and headphone jack are at the top.

If you lay it on the side to type easier, then the camera, and buttons/jack are at the bottom...this is also where you need to fit the flap into the slit on the back to maintain the angle...

That looks nice, thanks for the pics.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pics. Now, where is everybody getting this thing? I don't see it available on Samsung's site.

[URL="https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fshop-links.co%2Flink%2F%3Fexclusive%3D1%26publisher_slug%3Dfuture%26article_name%3Dac-vb-p-1029198%26u1%3DUUacUvbUpU1029198%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.samsung.com%252Fus%252Fmobile%252Fgalaxy-tab-accessories%252FEFC-1B1NBEGSTA&token=ewsQ2xuL"[/URL]

Edit: Sorry about that... Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: paintdrinkingpete

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci