Received my official Galaxy Tab10.1 case!

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe the google io code is no longer valid unfortunately
It wasn't last week when I bought my case, but I used the code SUMMER2011 and it gave me 20% off.

Not quite as good as the Google code but better than shelling out $60. Hope this works for everyone.

SassyPenguin

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I got tired of searching for a case for the 10.1 (had taken to putting it a manila folder inside my computer bag)...so I ordered the official on from Samsung...just came this afternoon.

Bottom line: I like it, keeps the tab secure and doesn't increase the bulk or weight that much! You do have to open the case to charge it, but that's minor.

Sorry for the picture quality...
Hey,

Dumb question... but the websites indicates that it's leather. Is it genuine leather, or synthetic? Thanks!

tabbet

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
It's not just the accessories, but pretty much everything that isn't Apple when it comes to tablets or mobile. They had no clue what the Samsung Galaxy Tab was last week. None. Even after they got some in they didn't know they had them. I had to tell them after I looked online and saw that they were available! Pathetic.

Now backtrack two months when the iPad2 was released and the Best Buy employees could practically recite the S/N of every iPad that was on the truck, tell me when the truck stopped to get gas on the way to the store and what the delivery guy had for lunch...all with a twinkle in their eye compared to the blank stare I got when I asked about the Tab last week.

I had the same experience!!

raka1212

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I received my samsung case last week and it is just perfect mate for beautiful galaxy tab. I ordered from provantage for $45 shipped without any coupon hassel.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I dont know im happy with my roocase off amazon. I thought asking $25 for a tablet case other then if it was a otterbox is silly. Btw never gunna be a otterbox for the gtab.... Ilovers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
It wasn't last week when I bought my case, but I used the code SUMMER2011 and it gave me 20% off.

Not quite as good as the Google code but better than shelling out $60. Hope this works for everyone.

Thank you code is still valid. Much appreciated. :)

vrtualchik

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
hoping that by posting here I'll be able to see the pics, and have access to the links. they weren't working for me before and I have posted on a different thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463