Market hangs on "Waiting to install..."

RandomMarius

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been sporadically but quite often been getting this message when it should be downloading and installing apps grom the market.

When the Tab is in this state it seems that those apps are unable to download until I cycle the WiFi (switching to flight mode and back) and retry.

Once it is working it seems to work fine again, but it can be a pain when it happens. (This caused me to buy an app twice at one time... only realizing this once I saw the emails later)

I have tried it on 3 different wifi networks on which all works on my Droid X, and it has happened about on 30% of the times I installed apps. (I have rebooted a few times in between too)

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here. About 50% of the time I have to back out of the Market installation and start it a 2nd time to get the process to complete.

Seems like there are still quite a few Honeycomb bugs in v3.1
Gee, 3.0 must have really been bad?

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I think that is more of an Honeycomb issue. It happens occasionaly to my transformer as well.

"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. Alan Alda"

fionn88

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this problem, too. I got my a galaxy 10.1 refurb yesterday, and I successfully downloaded a maybe 5 apps, then shut it down for the night. This morning, it just hangs on Waiting to install... I've tried the suggestions above, backed out and went back in, turned the wi-fi off and on, even tried clearing the memory and rebooting, but it still won't install apps. Any idea what else I can try?

TIA
Fionn88

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech