Missing Words With Friends.

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else craving to play words with friends on their gtab? I seen it in the market the first couple of days when the gtab was released, now its no where to be found. Please join me in emailing newtoy/zynga to help speed up this process. I think we should request an HD version like the I pad. Who's with me??

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
All it says is "soon". I actually have it on my tab, guess it got pulled for compatibility issues right after I got it. Go to the market from your browser and you can see the app and its progression. Browser market is good because you can see every app and it will tell you which of your devices it is compatible with

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea I had it too, but it fc'd a couple of times, so I was going to reinstall it and booom!!!! It was not there any more. Dang....

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
WordFeud is better anyway. Now that its available on IOS there is no reason to play the buggy mess that is Words with Friends.

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
WordFeud is better anyway. Now that its available on IOS there is no reason to play the buggy mess that is Words with Friends.
Yea, but the problem is, that I motivated all of my friends to change to WWF when it first came out because it was the only thing that worked across platforms. I just dont see getting all of my android friends, and my ios friends to follow me back to WF. SMH......

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Maybe someone can be nice enough to post the apk here for you. I would, except I have absolutely no idea how to do that

Obsessive

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I was able to side load Words With Friends on my GT but it had issues. Not all the games were available that I have going on my phone. And it was constantly asking to upgrade.

Think we'll just have to be patient.

Also, I would love to see Hanging With Friends!

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was able to side load Words With Friends on my GT but it had issues. Not all the games were available that I have going on my phone. And it was constantly asking to upgrade.

Think we'll just have to be patient.

Also, I would love to see Hanging With Friends!
I agree Obsessive.

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just started playing this and noticed the version of Words With friends on my Tab 10.1 does not offer an option to connect via Facebook. Has anyone else seen this? Are there any ways to correct this?

dahauss

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I just started playing this and noticed the version of Words With friends on my Tab 10.1 does not offer an option to connect via Facebook. Has anyone else seen this? Are there any ways to correct this?

I have same issue on ics on my HP tablet. How to fix?

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The way to connect with Facebook is if you have currently a wwf account connected to Facebook, just enter the user name and password associated with the wwf account.

I have a problem with the chat. I cannot seem to see it. I can type the message but I cannot really see the messages, anyone have an idea?

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The way to connect with Facebook is if you have currently a wwf account connected to Facebook, just enter the user name and password associated with the wwf account.

Where do you find the username and password? I'm playing WWF on my EVO with no problems and the user name is a random bunch of characters, more or less, and there is no email or password show in the settings of WWF on the EVO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy