I discovered that accessing Yahoo email on Tab with the browser is frustrating at best. I use the Yahoo Mail app on my phone but it doesn't come up when you search the market from your Tab. Obviously, it's not considered tablet material.

I decided to search out the current APK (1.3.6) and found it. It tends to force close but works well enough. You can get it here:

http://www.freewarelovers.com/androi...Mail_1.3.6.apk

Again, not the greatest but a lot better than using the standard Yahoo app and the browser. Maybe they'll make a tablet app sometime in the next decade.

*EDIT* Ok, it crashes a lot. Useable, but crashes. I don't know who to report them to but they probably don't care because it's on a tablet.
    ashishb likes this.
    06-30-2011 09:53 PM
    I have the icon on the tab setup for yahoo mail. One touch & it goes straight to my yahoo mail. No problems.
    07-01-2011 06:48 AM
    may i ask why bother with yahoo mail app? the stock email app works just fine, no?
    07-01-2011 10:02 AM
    may i ask why bother with yahoo mail app? the stock email app works just fine, no?
    (it does for most people, but not all of them apparently)
    07-01-2011 11:05 AM
    Can you explain? I don't know how to connect the stock email app to yahoo without paying $20/year for pop access? Thanks!
    07-01-2011 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD