Browser Shortcuts

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I use the stock browser and find it decent. But I have not found out how to go directly to the top or bottom of a page. Anybody know of shortcuts or gestures that will do that?

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
In the Flyer you right click the bookmark widget and add or remove a bookmark. (Gingerbread) Another one of my Honeycomb gripes. They'll get it all simplified, but how long is it going to take? It's a pita to do a lot of things, but Samsung just had to be first....rant OFF. I loved the SGT 10.1 but couldn't get past the bugs, and, it was too big for me to take to work every day.

dworsky

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock browser and find it decent. But I have not found out how to go directly to the top or bottom of a page. Anybody know of shortcuts or gestures that will do that?
Get Dolphin Browser.

If has an unusual method of going to the top or bottom of the page. You click on icon on the bottom left corner of the screen, and to down to the bottom of the page, you draw a downward arrow with your finger.

Edgar

monkeyruler90

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
normal honeycomb tablets have a browser lab feature called quick controls. it allows you to move your thumb from the bezel to the screen and a shortcut keyboard comes up. it's really nice. I fell in love with it on the xoom browser at a best buy and was very very disappointed when it wasn't included on the g10.1 tab.

mistahtee

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
normal honeycomb tablets have a browser lab feature called quick controls. it allows you to move your thumb from the bezel to the screen and a shortcut keyboard comes up. it's really nice. I fell in love with it on the xoom browser at a best buy and was very very disappointed when it wasn't included on the g10.1 tab.

Hi. Just wanted to chime in that I'm using the android browser on my g10.1 and I do have the quick control option. (Not sure though if it's due to the Overcome 2.1.1 rom that I'm using.)

I do use this browser as my default as I find it to load the fastest, compared to Opera mobile and Dolphin HD. :)

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin Browser HD is much better than the stock one, there are some stock gestures but you can also create your own too. There are also many plugins you can get as well, such as Web to PDF that will save the web page as a PDF file, allowing you to print it out to non-Samsung printers (if you have the relevant app installed).