Anyone else getting Lag?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I get a lot of lag on my tab some of my apps like weather app locks up/freezes.
My keyboard is super laggy, I can type a full word then watch the letters appear one by one, I am using the keyboard that came with the tab

Flikie wallpaper apps force closes every time as well

Anyone else having these issues?

Im thinking I might try the Toshiba Thrive when it comes out in a week and return the Samsung,

Hitch

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have rebooted plenty, I have had it for a week now,
I have cleared my browser cache, but I didnt think you could clear All cache unless you are rooted like my Dinc is

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have rebooted plenty, I have had it for a week now,
I have cleared my browser cache, but I didnt think you could clear All cache unless you are rooted like my Dinc is

I'm pretty sure you can clear the cache. If you have a file manager, you can use it and clear the temp and cache files too. How much room do you have left on the tab, storage-wise?

lonechicken

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I seem to have less lag with the android keyboard and the swiftkey keyboard vs. the Samsung one. But this is with less than a day's worth of use.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I get a lot of lag on my tab some of my apps like weather app locks up/freezes.
My keyboard is super laggy, I can type a full word then watch the letters appear one by one, I am using the keyboard that came with the tab

Flikie wallpaper apps force closes every time as well

Anyone else having these issues?

Im thinking I might try the Toshiba Thrive when it comes out in a week and return the Samsung,

Hitch

I notice the keyboard lag occasionally...but only when I'm using it with the web browser on a field with auto-fill (i.e. username/password entries), otherwise it seems to work fine.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
kb lag is a known issue within browser. don't forget about background processes. so if they all kick in or running at same time, you will encounter system lag. i've encountered it too (email, calendar, contacts, pics, facebook, twitter, news reader, games, etc.) i was hoping not so much on a dual-core device with 1gb ram, but it still happens.

either turn tab completely off/on or use the power+volume down to reboot to clear out system cache.

Reactions: Hitch_Itch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci