anyone else having foreclose trouble

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
today for some reason my tab is having a lot of foreclosers and i have to turn off my tab and turn it back on. Has anyone else have this trouble.

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
bowers, gallery, and some apps are having fore close and i can't send a report cause it says i have no space when i still have 23gb left

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If the bank's about to foreclose, I would suggest you sell your tab and use the money to pay the mortgage. But that's just me. :)

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have had the Samsung update program FORCECLOSE on me on startups also some other random games once in awhile but that's it

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Try clearing the data of the apps in question.

Yep, that's a good start.
For those that don't know...
Press the Apps button on the home screen to open the app drawer.
Press and hold the app and drag it to the upper right corner of the screen onto the "i" icon.
Then clear the Cache.
This is also how you would Force Close an app that's not responding.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: corndog22cl

corndog22cl

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Samsung update program FORCECLOSE on me on startups also some other random games once in awhile but that's it
Mine does the same thing. It prompts me 3 times to force close, each time I start up. I'm not fortune teller, but I see a factory reset/restore in my near future.

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
it still does it after i clear the cache. is it bugs within honeycomb or is it also part of samsung app/account thats causing so many foreclose

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine does the same thing. It prompts me 3 times to force close, each time I start up. I'm not fortune teller, but I see a factory reset/restore in my near future.
It doesn't happen everytime I restart my tablet so I don't want factory reset mine yet we will see what the update does. Even though not sure I want the update with all the bloat ware

corndog22cl

May 12, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't happen everytime I restart my tablet so I don't want factory reset mine yet we will see what the update does. Even though not sure I want the update with all the bloat ware
I did a factory reset. No more force closes...however, now I can't login to my samsung account. It keeps telling me "Process ended" when I try to login. I can't win. Something tells me I'll be back in the same boat once I finally get logged in. At this porint, I wouldn't waste your time with a factory reset like I did.

Reactions: rinnr1

corndog22cl

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Scratch that, once I got signed in, I started receiving the force close messages again. Back to the drawing board. "com.osp.app.signin" is the process that's failing.

At least I only get the message twice now, instead of three times. Thats a win, right? :p

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Honeycomb is not quite finished yet. My Gingerbread Galaxy Tab 7" runs way faster and less buggy than my Galaxy Tab 10.1". Heck my 7 even runs Netflix, Skype, HBO, and Samsung Media Hub. I know eventually the Tab 10.1 and Honeycomb will be much better but in the mean time I find myself using the 7 much more.

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have had all the problems listed by you guys,
I have just about had it.
I think im going to return it to bestbuy on Sunday and pick up the Toshiba Thrive, It certainty cant be any worse, at least I have have tons of ports i dont have now

Hitch

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have had all the problems listed by you guys,
I have just about had it.
I think im going to return it to bestbuy on Sunday and pick up the Toshiba Thrive, It certainty cant be any worse, at least I have have tons of ports i dont have now

Hitch

Toshiba will still be running Honeycomb 3.1 like the Galaxy Tab 10.1. These issues are software related not hardware.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Katie Harris

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
i just got a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and i downloaded games on it and it wont even let me open them. It goes straight to a forecloser/report window. Any idea what i can do to fix it?

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Do you update the os before installing anything? If it is still running android 3.0 (honeycomb) you will have issues with some as that do not well on a tablet os.

If you have a first gen tab, and not a tab 2, there is an os update to ice cream sandwich, version 4.0. It will solve a lot of app issues.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac